This is Redpoint.
Small, Resourceful, Capable.
Designing XY & Z
Things We Do
- Custom illustration – mascots, cartoons, activity books and other fun stuff;
- Interpretive exhibits – creative & design; and
- Photography – as it relates to our other services.
Small but capable, we take our clients’ objectives and translate them into visual solutions.
What they say about us …
Award Winning Design
- 2015 “Best Animation” Marketing Association for Credit Unions Mobile Banking Campaign, Mountain View Credit Union *In Partnership with CoreBrand
- 2013 Merit Award (International Downtown Acheivment Awards) Rosie Red Character Development
- 2010 Platinum Marcom The City Of Red Deer Inside Out Newsletter
- 2010 Platinum Marcom The City Of Red Deer RISE Poster
- 2010 Platinum Marcom The City Of Red Deer Strategic Plan
- 2007 Gold Paragon Red Deer College Summer Series of the Arts catologue
- 2007 Silver Paragon Red Deer College Sumerscapes Brochure
- 2007 Bronze Paragon Red Deer College Welcome Back Alumni Logo
But … what is a Redpoint?
A Redpoint is a term from rock climbing – and represents the completion of a project you’ve been working on, without failing. Your “Redpoint“ is the successful completion of a climb you hadn’t previously done. Since I want to do two things – design things and climb things, and … ok, three … draw cartoons, it was appropriate for me to draw a line between two of the things I love. In design, I consider the “Redpoint” the completion of an idea. So you could say your award winning new creative is actually Redpoint Creative.
So you could say your award winning new creative is actually Redpoint Creative.