Your story heard.
Redpoint is most effective when empowered to creatively translate communications objectives into visual tools. And to do that we listen.
We listen to our clients’ stories to discover the essence of their brand and then visually express that essence through design.
Your story understood.
Our work is an expression of your brand, and a bridge between vision & deliverable. We’ve had years honing skills that generate great looking design collateral, and our task is to design stuff, write things and make stuff, but it’s our ability to visualize that sets us apart – the ability to see the big picture in your organization and articulate that visually with solid creative.
Your story expressed.
We recognize that almost all creative projects are multi-faceted, but we offer:
- Graphic and website design,
- Custom illustration – mascots, cartoons, activity books and other fun stuff;
- Interpretive exhibits – creative & design; and
- Photography – as it relates to our other services.
We translate our client’s brand stories into visual solutions.
Award Winning Design
- 2015 “Best Animation” Marketing Association for Credit Unions Mobile Banking Campaign, Mountain View Credit Union
*In Partnership with CoreBrand
- 2013 Merit Award (International Downtown Acheivment Awards) Rosie Red Character Development
- 2010 Platinum Marcom The City Of Red Deer Inside Out Newsletter
- 2010 Platinum Marcom The City Of Red Deer RISE Poster
- 2010 Platinum Marcom The City Of Red Deer Strategic Plan
- 2007 Gold Paragon Red Deer College Summer Series of the Arts catologue
- 2007 Silver Paragon Red Deer College Sumerscapes Brochure
- 2007 Bronze Paragon Red Deer College Welcome Back Alumni Logo
What they say about us …
But … what is a Redpoint?
A Redpoint is a term from rock climbing – and represents the completion of a project you’ve been working on, without failing. Your “Redpoint“ is the successful completion of a climb you hadn’t previously done. Since I want to do two things – design things and climb things, and … ok, three … draw cartoons, it was appropriate for me to draw a line between the things I love. In design, I consider the “Redpoint” the completion of an idea. So you could say your award winning new creative is actually Redpoint Creative.
So you could say your award winning new creative is actually Redpoint Creative.